Nov 13, 2011

Natural beauty

I took the photo below at a neat grocery store in Nelson, BC.  It was inside an old warehouse, and still had the exposed brick, wooden beams and even a large floor mounted scale.  I love squash and really liked the way they were displayed here in the wooden crate, with their beautiful colours contrasted against the brick walls.


The second photo is from Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, on the coast of Vancouver Island.  I was walking there one morning and saw logs along the edge of the beach.  This one struck my eye because of the intricate texture.  I have so many photos like this, of natural objects with complex and intricate colour and texture.  I take the photos and would like to do something more with them, but I haven't figured out what.

No comments:

Post a Comment